Armadillos

Cutover

Anyone ever had trouble with armadillos? How did you get rid of them. I assume I got the right thread.

Mtncur76

Go to harbor freight and get cheap driveway alarm and set it up then at night when it goes off sneak out and take care of them

Steverino

I'd be getting up all night with the deer running around my yard 😆 . I've shot a couple with my Henry .22 in the evening. Nothing worse then tearing around the yard in your ZT and hitting a Armadillo hole.

Nimrod777

You can catch them in live traps if they follow a fence line or wall in their travels. Or you can use boards to create a bottleneck if the area they come through is relatively small but not tight enough to funnel them into a trap without some embellishments

hgcox

ive caught 22 this yr alone 17 were within 200yds from my house contact me if u need help at 931-209-7579 i make the wooden box traps which are very effective

Last edited:

Tom Collins

I HATE EM. My yard looks like an army of golfers have been hacking golf balls all night. Dang things are only awake for like 3-4 hours a day, very tough to meet up and shake hands.

DaveB

I wonder if you put a pickup in the yard they will run under the wheels? Freeways sure look like that is some kind of Armadillo I dare ya game.

Latest posts