Arkie this weekend

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Anyone else going? I'm headed over tomorrow to brush some blinds and check water level. Missed all last season so I'm pretty mad at em.

Kevin

I'll be over Friday night -Tuesday AM..

If you have water and this front up north does what they say it will you should be ok. Most everyone I know who has water right now has birds. Not many places for em to sit that wont be hunted starting Saturday, so it should keep birds moving.

I'm excited about it.

tickweed

I've been working on blinds and pits the last three wks in ark. Lots of specks , some snows just east of Walden burg. Just started seeing some fields being flooded this wk end. Just not seeing any duks. Been all over from jonesboro s to hickory Ridge over to Newport , back to jonesboro front should help if u have water, it may get fun good luck to all

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Well not much water around us but our oxbow is probably the highest I've seen it this early. What little fields were pumped I saw 0 ducks and 2 small groups of specks. Hopefully the front coming through Friday will give us a push right on-time. Here's a pic where I will be Saturday morning. Tons of duck weed this year.

Cache

2-Step Enabled

Attachments

• IMG_2763.JPG
    IMG_2763.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 2,569

Cache

2-Step Enabled
We killed limits both days. We were done in 30 minutes yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_2767 (1).JPG
    IMG_2767 (1).JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,570

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Good luck! There were definetly more ducks around than I was being told. Getting to hunt with my 2 best friends for the first time in 3-4 years made it that much sweeter!

Crosshairy

You guys smacked em! Congrats on early success.

The deer club I'm on has a little bit of water in a couple of holes that I'm hoping will have a few in it this year. It's mostly wood ducks, but hopefully a few green heads come down with the cold weather.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Crosshairy":2qjhw89r said:
You guys smacked em! Congrats on early success.

The deer club I'm on has a little bit of water in a couple of holes that I'm hoping will have a few in it this year. It's mostly wood ducks, but hopefully a few green heads come down with the cold weather.

Alot better than expected. Let some more ducks get down and we will get you and your dad over there.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Kevin":1wf3fri0 said:
Better luck than we had on our private fields. Nice job Cache.

Thanks. If the forecast holds up next Thursday will be better than last weekend.

Kevin

You are right about that, water levels are starting to look a tad better, and the weather looks promising. Hoping the wind isn't quite as high as they are predicting though.

Latest posts