Arkansas Snow Goose

Bigg E

Does anyone know of a good snow goose guide in Arkansas? We usually go to Missouri but wanted to try Arkansas this year.

Bigg E

My brother actually called already and he was booked up on weekends that we could go. Thanks for the reply.

Grizzly Johnson

You need to PM either Dodgeball, The One, RNT, bigB, or WingNut on here and that can get you on some. I know Dodgeball in particular seems to be the head man to talk to. They have several thousand acres leased or permission to hunt on in Arkansas where they guide.

Some of those guys don't get on here as often as others. If you don't get an answer pretty quick, PM me and I will get you Dodgeballs phone number.

Bigg E

Grizzly Johnson said:
You need to PM either Dodgeball, The One, RNT, bigB, or WingNut on here and that can get you on some. I know Dodgeball in particular seems to be the head man to talk to. They have several thousand acres leased or permission to hunt on in Arkansas where they guide.

Some of those guys don't get on here as often as others. If you don't get an answer pretty quick, PM me and I will get you Dodgeballs phone number.

I wish I would have been able to check this sooner. we have already planned our trip. Thanks for the reply. I have found this site to be very helpful and informative.

Bigg E

Dodgeball said:
Bigg E I hope yall have a great hunt. This season should be awesome with one of the best hatches in years there are tons of juvies.

Thanks Dodgeball

I wish you the same. Maybe we can book a hunt with you next season.

Latest posts