Arkansas bound

Cache

2-Step Enabled
About to head out the door. Anyone else headed over? We've got high hopes for the weekend. Good luck to everyone!

Grnwing

I'll be focusing on deer till mid late December before heading over to AR. Good luck and hope you have a good hunt.

Cabo_51

It was a pretty good opener in Brinkley, 9 limits by 9:30 Saturday, 9 limits today by 11, we decided to sit back and watch the show this morning. We pack up and moved to a different farm this afternoon that hasn't been hunted yet loaded up with birds, can't wait to go in the morning.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
We were staying in Brinkley, hunting in Little Dixie. 5 limits both days. Mostly mallards Saturday and teal yesterday. Killed more ducks in 2 days then we did all last season.

casjoker

Opening in Arkansas was a good one. Like Cache mentioned I shot more ducks Saturday-Monday than I saw all of last year. Its tarted to slow down on Tuesday. Guessing until more weather pushes new ducks south things may tapper off for a bit.

Crosshairy

Good luck this season, Cache.

Just to let you know, those old decoys you sold me are still killing ducks! I have mixed a few others in there, but your decoys are still getting toted out into the woods!

My son is hopefully going to go on his first trip this year. We're going to hit a couple of walk-in holes at some point, and I got drawn for a spot at Shelby Forest, so we'll see.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Crosshairy":117m60al said:
Good luck this season, Cache.

Just to let you know, those old decoys you sold me are still killing ducks! I have mixed a few others in there, but your decoys are still getting toted out into the woods!

My son is hopefully going to go on his first trip this year. We're going to hit a couple of walk-in holes at some point, and I got drawn for a spot at Shelby Forest, so we'll see.

Good deal! I had to buy some new ones this year and my first thought was I wish I still had those. Good luck this season hope y'all can get into them. Invitation is still there if y'all ever want to go.

Latest posts