Are TVA / TWRA RAMPS

larry ipock

Went to Norris Wed. at Loyston Point. The ramp is open for now. But campground is closed. The TVA ramp on Cove Creek is closed. I think all the marina's are closed. Don't know about Anderson County Park. The ramp might be open, but pretty sure campgrounds are closed. The ramp at the mouth of Big Creek is probably open since its on the Cove Creek WMA. Those are the only places I put in at, so don't know about any of the others. Hope this helps.

7mm08

larry ipock":2cb6rb52 said:
Went to Norris Wed. at Loyston Point. The ramp is open for now. But campground is closed. The TVA ramp on Cove Creek is closed. I think all the marina's are closed. Don't know about Anderson County Park. The ramp might be open, but pretty sure campgrounds are closed. The ramp at the mouth of Big Creek is probably open since its on the Cove Creek WMA. Those are the only places I put in at, so don't know about any of the others. Hope this helps.

Thank you

Sako

I cannot tell about anderson county parks... I know the ramp here at Bull Run is closed but the ramp at Edgemore Rd (on Melton Hill) is open... but Center Hill - Clark Center is CLosed...

Latest posts