Archery Shops in Knoxville Are

Simpleman.2

It's a bit of a drive from Knoxville but Benton Shooter's Supply has an excellent archery shop. Jeff's a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattmillard510

Simpleman.2":nydg64xd said:
It's a bit of a drive from Knoxville but Benton Shooter's Supply has an excellent archery shop. Jeff's a good guy.

This.

Or if you venture to the Asheville, NC area, Coopers Trading is the best I've been to

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
mattmillard510":2cyfz2q2 said:
Simpleman.2":2cyfz2q2 said:

This.

Or if you venture to the Asheville, NC area, Coopers Trading is the best I've been to

Yes jeff at benton's is a great person he has been working on my bows for close to 10 years now I would not go to Bowhunter pro shop in maryville if that was the last place on earth.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TennSportsman

reloadxx":1yikv397 said:
mattmillard510":1yikv397 said:
Simpleman.2":1yikv397 said:

This.

Yes jeff at benton's is a great person he has been working on my bows for close to 10 years now I would not go to Bowhunter pro shop in maryville if that was the last place on earth.

Why is that? The bow shop in Maryville has a better selection of brands on everything and anything bow related. Benton's has went downhill on their selection. At one point, they were only selling Matthews, and that is it.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
TennSportsman":ujnozgdg said:
reloadxx":ujnozgdg said:
mattmillard510":ujnozgdg said:
Simpleman.2 said:

This.

Why is that? The bow shop in Maryville has a better selection of brands on everything and anything bow related. Benton's has went downhill on their selection. At one point, they were only selling Matthews, and that is it.
Yes you are correct about the selection maryville has a better selection but there customer service is not that good they are condescending. Benton's just sell matthews if you are looking for different brands maryville has benton's beat but if you are looking for bow repairs jeff is the man. That's just my opinion.

CGriffis3

I will have to disrespectfully disagree that Bowhunter's Pro Shop is lacking in the customer service department. I have been there on multiple occasions and the service has always been top notch. I've been to sportsman's choice and been barely acknowledged while other customers shop for furniture. I know if I had a choice, I would unequivocally take my business to Bowhunter's Pro Shop.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

casjoker

Second, Bowhunter's Pro Shop. I have been there multiple times over the years and never had a negative experience. Bought a couple bows there, strings, broadheads etc and always the same great care no matter the total on the receipt. Let me test multiple bows on a few occasions when it was clear I wasn't going to buy. I have only been to Smokey Mountain once but they seemed cool.

Latest posts