Archery Shoots??

DBLAARCHERY

I use to shoot indoor and loved getting together and shoot some 3d stuff...I live in middle TN, can anyone tell me where to shoot...Or maybe find a schedule so I can start shooting again...I have been out of the loop for awhile...Thanks

NateUK

Can someone tell me exactly where Hermitage Archery is located? Google says it's at 4319 Central Pike, but I've driven through there looking for it and couldn't find it. Am I just blind, or is it sitting off the road a little ways?
Thanks for your help.

JayMc

It's behind the owner's house on the north side of central pike. His house is across the street from a church, but I forget which church it is.

My directions are pretty useless :D

NateUK

JayMc said:
It's behind the owner's house on the north side of central pike. His house is across the street from a church, but I forget which church it is.

Okay...I think I know where that is. I think there is a big bend in the road right there where that church is. I'll give it a closer look next time I drive through.

Thanks

Gravey

NateUK said:
JayMc said:

Okay...I think I know where that is. I think there is a big bend in the road right there where that church is. I'll give it a closer look next time I drive through.

Thanks
If you're going east from Old Hickory Blvd in Hermitage go maybe a mile and you'll pass a church (Baptist I think). Then you'll pass a 2nd church which is Central Pike Church of Christ. Just after that you will pass a Church of God. All of these are on the right. Across the street from the Church of God is a large house for sale. The next house past it is a brick home and you'll see the shop behind the house. Codes made him take the signs down from the yard but a lot of times there is a vehicle (old Ford van I think) in the front with Hermitage Archery on it. If you pass it and hit the Wilson county line turn around and go back to the top of the hill and it will be on your right.

Latest posts