Archery Season?

plinker22

As others have said, 4th Sat in September. That is the Permanent dtart date for TN Bow season... and this year, that will be Sept 28. BTW, Sept 28th is the latest possible start date for our sesaon. :(

Redfred16 said:
When does bow season start in TN? I need to start my count down.

You and I are of like mind. I have a Countdown App on my phone. Everyday it reminds me how many days until bow season opens. :D Today is 206 days! Tuesday of this week, I stopped by my local bow shop. I have it bad.

Back to the "like minded" comment. Some things we will NEVER agree on. Go Vikes! :D :D :D
images.jpg

Redfred16

I have a cousin born in MN and he's the family's lone Viking fan. Whenever we see him at family functions and he starts talking smack about the Packers, we just ask him, "How many Super Bowls have the Vikings won?" He normally slinks off and there is no more football talk, LOL.

waynesworld

Plinker this is the year we will get a ring :) or the year of rapture I can never get those two days straight I been waiting for both way too long.

plinker22 said:
As others have said, 4th Sat in September. That is the Permanent dtart date for TN Bow season... and this year, that will be Sept 28. BTW, Sept 28th is the latest possible start date for our sesaon. :(

Redfred16 said:
When does bow season start in TN? I need to start my count down.

You and I are of like mind. I have a Countdown App on my phone. Everyday it reminds me how many days until bow season opens. :D Today is 206 days! Tuesday of this week, I stopped by my local bow shop. I have it bad.

Back to the "like minded" comment. Some things we will NEVER agree on. Go Vikes! :D :D :D
images.jpg

Redfred16

I don't know what the Packers will look like this year, no Woodson, no Jennings, no Finley. But I do have faith in them winning the NFC Nord division, LOL.

Latest posts