Sold/Expired Archery gear for sale

CharlieTN

The orange quiver and the arrows are still left. Price drop on both.

I have a few extra archery items for sale. All items are located in Spring City, TN. I would prefer to meet up face to face but am willing to ship, you pay actual shipping costs.

Sold - Easton Flip Side quiver - great quiver that can be set up for either right or left hand, forward or rearward facing arrows. Comes with Easton belt. They sell new for $57. Asking $30

Aurora Techno Quiver - just bought this one this last year and used it a few times but wound up with a different setup. Includes Elevation release pouch and belt. The quiver along sells for $45 and the release pouch was $12. Asking $25 for the whole set.

SPF - Easton Arrow tubes x2. Each tube will hold roughly 12 arrows each and are adjustable for any length arrow. I had taped one of them to a set length but the tape can come off. Both have my name written on them but it should clean off fairly easily. They sell for $20 each. Will take $20 for both.

Gold Tip Hunter 500 spine arrows. My daughter used these until she upgraded to a different arrow. They are cut to 25" carbon to carbon, include inserts, nocks, 100gr field points, and are fletched with feathers. Most of them have a red vinyl wrap, one does not. They're in great shape with no damage at all to them. $20 for the set of 6

I live in Spring City, TN. Can meet in Rhea county or surrounding counties. Might also be able to meet over in Dickson county the first of March as I'll be there for a men's retreat.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

IMG_2382.jpeg
IMG_2383.jpegIMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2385.jpeg
IMG_2386.jpeg
IMG_2387.jpeg
IMG_2388.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts