AR 31 Replacement Cam?

bowonly

I have a 2004 AR 31. It came from the factory with a 29" draw length cam. I need a 27" cam. Called PSE, they don't stock that old of a part and told me to check E-Bay. No luck. Mine is called a Ram Cam. Anyone happen to have one?

JayMc

Found this on AT. It's the only recent info I saw...

i would call treestand archery in Ark City ks. the guy there used to be a dealer and i know has extra parts. his name is Pepper. he is hard to get a hold of and is closed on mondays.

thanks

bowonly

This is a single cam bow. In order to change the draw length you have to replace the cam, there in not a seperate module on this bow. Thanks.

jakeway

On some PSE bows you can put whole new design cams on older bows.

I really like the NRG "Inner Cam" on my Stinger. Very smooth draw curve and you can adjust let off and draw length over a wide range without putting the bow in a press.

Check with PSE before buying one.

Also PSE has a talk forum of their own. Post there to see if someone has the cam you want.

BigCountry71

jakeway. The PSE forum is down for now. They are on facebook.

bowonly. I will check tomorrow to see if i can get my hands on one. They did make that bow with a single cam and a dual cam. That was why i was asking.

Since its a single cam that you have. Not sure if i can get one. Will let you know.

bowonly

BC71, Send me the numbers stamped on the cam, I'll call PSE to make sure it is the right one for my bow. If so, I'll take it. Thanks.

BigCountry71

bowonly said:
BC71, Send me the numbers stamped on the cam, I'll call PSE to make sure it is the right one for my bow. If so, I'll take it. Thanks.

It will fit that bow. I had the sheets to look it up. PM sent with the numbers

wildman2222

I have a 2004 AR 31. It came from the factory with a 29" draw length cam. I need a 27" cam. Called PSE, they don't stock that old of a part and told me to check E-Bay. No luck. Mine is called a Ram Cam. Anyone happen to have one?
NEEDTHE 29 MODULES TOP AND BOTTOM ,