Anyone wanna take me rabbit hunting

thomasmckinney12

Got around 500 acres we can hunt. Got canes swamps thickets and hedge rows.

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......

PickettSFHunter

Not a lot of rabbit hunters left these days. Harder and harder to hunt without ticking off deer hunters too, you basically get a little more than a month a year without deer hunters. I'm way to far from you but go every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thomasmckinney12

PickettSFHunter":3nzswt86 said:
Not a lot of rabbit hunters left these days. Harder and harder to hunt without ticking off deer hunters too, you basically get a little more than a month a year without deer hunters. I'm way to far from you but go every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I'm the only one that hunts this land. If I'm rabbit hunting there's no one deer hunting it.

listen ..........God is talking he said use jackstands......

Mike Belt

Did you get any takers? I used to have as good of dogs as you could find in west Tn and loved to rabbit hunt until I started deer hunting. Once that happened and as stated above, I didn't get to hunt them but about a month a year. It just wasn't worth fooling with them for that short a period and it wasn't fair to them to keep them penned up all year.

Rjratliff1975

Mike Belt":3mcsmnwz said:
Did you get any takers? I used to have as good of dogs as you could find in west Tn and loved to rabbit hunt until I started deer hunting. Once that happened and as stated above, I didn't get to hunt them but about a month a year. It just wasn't worth fooling with them for that short a period and it wasn't fair to them to keep them penned up all year.
That's the main reason I never got into squirrel hunting with dogs. Seems by the time all the leaves are gone you only have a couple months of season left. Never really seemed worth it to me.

Latest posts