Anyone use a millennium hang on?

ghosthunter

I haven't ever used the millennium for hunting, but have sat in one at an expo, and they are nice. As for using multiple brackets for one lock on, I have used this style and it's only worth it if you have a super light weight tree stand. If you want to be super mobil I would go with a timber tall climber or a climber in that weight class. It's hard to appreciate a really light tree stand unless you've carried heavy ones up and down mountains. If I were to get a lock on that would be mobile, I would go with a lone wolfe. They use to make one that weighed 8.5 lbs, but I'm not sure if they still make that model. I use lock ons more as permanent stands and not mobil.

BZ911

ghosthunter said:
If you want to be super mobil I would go with a timber tall climber or a climber in that weight class. I would go with a lone wolfe.

i have used the timbertall. noisey but good stand.lonewolf hang on killed my back ! I prefer the equilizer adjustable with a summit seat. I hear the millennium climber is real comfortable.I have not tried it.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I hate lock ons. I hate the work that goes into the ladders or steps and I feel they are the cause of most falls because very few people use a true safety system with lock ons.

Melliniums are THE best lock on I have EVER seen. Sat daylight till dark in one in Illinois and I was AMAZED that my back didn't hurt and I was comfortable all day.

If I would have been able to attach my safety harness for the climb up and down from the stand I would have hunted out of it every day I was there.

Boone 58

I looked at one the other day and my concern was the many moving contacts created by all the slots.......noisy?

remke

I sat in Big J's for a minute to see what he was fussin about. He was right on the money when he said it was very comfy. I would trade my almost new Sumit 360 in on 1 in a heartbeat.
If I didnt need the climbing aspect of it

Mr.Bro

Does anyone miss not having an arm rest using the millinium?Looks like it would be hard for a big guy to stand up.Thinking about try the ladder stand.

Latest posts