anyone shooting an SX3

REN

Got one as a backup and looking to pattern it with the surplus of magblends I have. What choke are you running out of it? I have a Jebs 655 that came with it but A) I dont care for jebs or their chokes and B) it didnt have the pattern I was looking for.

X-Tennessean

UpperTully":ogw5otj9 said:
Indian Creek .670, Sumtoy .670 or Carlson Longbeard XR .665 would be my picks.

I posted and did a double take!! Our profile pics look almost alike! Lol

darn2ten

Which Indian Creek did you order? Winchester and Browning both have the same back bored barrels. I shoot a old style A5 inv. + and a .665 Indian Creek. Tried many, but that combo is dang hard to beat.

UpperTully

X-Tennessean":1qtq1rgk said:
UpperTully":1qtq1rgk said:
Indian Creek .670, Sumtoy .670 or Carlson Longbeard XR .665 would be my picks.

I posted and did a double take!! Our profile pics look almost alike! Lol

Dang! I did the same thing! They're pretty dang close!

REN

Roost 1":1w7ihohr said:
Still trying to figure out what not to like about a JEBS choke....

Personally I've never had a gun I've tested with a wide variety of constructions and guns pattern to a level or consistency I wanted. To top it off previously when I was doing M2 testing and getting them directly from them I wasn't impressed with the service and at one point was down right pissed off. Again just my personal opinion and experience and for a $100 choke vs results I've never seen the value

I know some guys have had the opposite experience and love them so by no means should anyone take my experience and treat it as law. I've never put that on a public forum though so I don't want this to come across like I'm bashing them cause they make a quality choke, I'm just not their fan.

REN

darn2ten":26jkqrm8 said:
Which Indian Creek did you order? Winchester and Browning both have the same back bored barrels. I shoot a old style A5 inv. + and a .665 Indian Creek. Tried many, but that combo is dang hard to beat.

Standard invector plus 665.

Roost 1

REN":3lbi1jor said:
Roost 1":3lbi1jor said:
Still trying to figure out what not to like about a JEBS choke....

Personally I've never had a gun I've tested with a wide variety of constructions and guns pattern to a level or consistency I wanted. To top it off previously when I was doing M2 testing and getting them directly from them I wasn't impressed with the service and at one point was down right pissed off. Again just my personal opinion and experience and for a $100 choke vs results I've never seen the value

I know some guys have had the opposite experience and love them so by no means should anyone take my experience and treat it as law. I've never put that on a public forum though so I don't want this to come across like I'm bashing them cause they make a quality choke, I'm just not their fan.

I was just messing with you a little. It's mostly personal preference. I'll tell anyone 2 things about JEBS chokes, never pay more than $75 for one and if you don't like it send it back for a refund.

Latest posts