Anyone own a CVA Accura?

mike243

Mathews Hunter said:
I currently shoot a CVA Hunterbolt .45. I have been looking to upgrade to t a.50 caliber. I must say I have had no complaints with my CVA Hunterbolt. It has been and stil is a great gun.
i bought a 50 cal hunterbolt the first year they came out,great shooting rifle,130g of pyrodex pellets & 295g powerbelt never let a deer walk away after the shot :) ,i have never owned any thing but cva but have killed deer with other brands,the only way i can upgrade from my optima pro is to buy a savage,just cant see spending it for a 2 week season,mike243

Stumpy

I bought an accura last year, actuall sold my optima and bought accura. I absolutely love this ML. It is the most accurate ML I have seen yet. At 100 yards 5 round groups each bullet hole touched the other. at 150 they were so close to touchin it ain't even funny. I started shooting it with 100gr triple 7, & Hornady 300gr sabots. groups were decent but not what i was wanting. I put 150gr powder in there and it was amazing. and the kick actually wasn't much difference at all. You will not find a better stock trigger on a ML today IMO.

Latest posts