Anyone have

old guy

Clean rabbit good , cut up for frying. Roll in flour , salt & pepper . Brown in cast iron skillet , remove and drain , place in cast iron dutch oven along with two skillets full of gravy made from browning drippings , bake at 400 , add water and flour occasionally to keep gravy at a full level . Make home made biscuits . Serve with a good salad , good wine and throw the bbq sauce away. Actually , grill them just like chicken untill tender. Enjoy .

Topshelf

Thank you for the reply maybe I should have been more clear in my first post as to exactly what I was looking for though. I am actually looking for a barbecue sauce recipe that an old member used to post up long ago. His screen name was Rabbit hunter anyone recognize this or recall him at all?

mike243

I remember him must have missed the BBQ post though, rabbit is really good with BBQ sauce on it, don't have dogs any more and if I get a chance going to try to jump some up before season closes

Spurhunter

Thank you for the reply maybe I should have been more clear in my first post as to exactly what I was looking for though. I am actually looking for a barbecue sauce recipe that an old member used to post up long ago. His screen name was Rabbit hunter anyone recognize this or recall him at all?
I remember him, but never saw the recipe. Hopefully someone posts it up.

JCDEERMAN

It took a minute searching, but found it in this thread. From 2011 LOL