anyone got an x force

stirrat

how do you all like those x force. was thinking of getting one. saw spoon has one. what do you think. don't have anywhere to test one out.

spoon

BigCountry and The Game has one. In the Memphis area, Everything Archery has them in stock. In Nashville, contact The Game and in Huntsville contact BigCountry. They will help you out

spoon

I still have mine and love it. I was reading it like he wanted to try one out.

Wanting to get my wife the X-Force SS. Radar you need to shoot this little bow. No shock at all. I shot it at the Heart shoot in Huntsville, awesome bow

stirrat

thanks for the input. i was really looking for input on your alls thoughts on how it performed for you. also don't know which model i would want. seems like the dream season one has a little bigger brace height. cant really see what the difference is between the HF and the 7 HF

spoon

I have the 6" and love it. If you are serious about this bow, do yourself a favor and shoot the SS bow before you buy an X-Force.

BigCountry71

The 7 HF does not come in camo.. You would have to buy the Dream Season. Which is the same bow but with Dream Season stamped on the limbs..

As for performance. Well you couldnt ask for anything better! I love being able to shoot low poundage for 3D and still shoot the same poundage without having to crank it up for hunting season. Thus keeping a good muscle memory. Esp. hunting in cold weather. I could go on and on.....

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I will do my best to answer them.

Radar

BigCountry71 said:
The 7 HF does not come in camo.. You would have to buy the Dream Season. Which is the same bow but with Dream Season stamped on the limbs..

As for performance. Well you couldnt ask for anything better! I love being able to shoot low poundage for 3D and still shoot the same poundage without having to crank it up for hunting season. Thus keeping a good muscle memory. Esp. hunting in cold weather. I could go on and on.....

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I will do my best to answer them.

If I were to get one , I'd get the Dream Season model with the longer brace height . They are nice bows .

Latest posts