Anyone been shooting?

cecil30-30

I just picked up a thing of triple 7,man that stuff is expensive..I have about 5 packs of hornady FPB bullets,I need to get out and shoot and double check everything...Seems like every year,Im out there shooting it on Friday before opening day! Not this year,i just need to find time to get to the Catoosa fireing range,Wish I had some where closer to shoot.

BUCKYJR

I shot mine yesterday...using the FPBs too... done good but my ramrod pulled the plastic tip off once so Im not sure what to do about that...a buddy said you can get some kinda tip at walmart that will keep it from doing that...? im gonna check it out today... the bullets done good... 50yds was right on but since my wolf is liek 24" barrel, they were low at 75-100yds... I think ill leave it alone since I dont make many long shots and I can always aim high if needed...

Tim Johnson

Mine was sighted in back in June. Cleaned and ready to go. Now if could just get the #$%^&*! brech plug out of my sons I will be good to go.

cecil30-30

BUCKYJR said:
I shot mine yesterday...using the FPBs too... done good but my ramrod pulled the plastic tip off once so Im not sure what to do about that...a buddy said you can get some kinda tip at walmart that will keep it from doing that...? im gonna check it out today... the bullets done good... 50yds was right on but since my wolf is liek 24" barrel, they were low at 75-100yds... I think ill leave it alone since I dont make many long shots and I can always aim high if needed...
My ramrod was doing that with the powerbelts, I went to walmart and got a differ tip and it works like a charm now,but I have since switched to the FPB's..I'll probably get out wedensday..Or maybe tomorrow if it isn't raining all day.

Latest posts