Anybody Need CHEAP Brushcutting Done?

Camp

I get no referral money for this, but I know many on here could use his services for clearing foodplots.

I just had a guy come out with a skidsteer, on tracks, with a brushcutter (cuts saplings up to 5") to open up some areas. Most people I have seen charge $100-$150 an hour for this.

This guy is in College Grove, TN (Mid TN at the juncture of Williamson/Marshall/Rutherford County due south of Nashville) and will travel up to an hour or so any direction.

Now the reason y'all need to copy his name and number........

[size]$55 an hour! He was talking about going to $60 an hour. But still WAY CHEAP for the market.[/size]

Did me a great job! Heck of a nice guy too!

His info:

Joey Herbert
615-477-4912

P.S. He knows what everybody else charges but simply thinks they are all over priced! So he sets his price where he thinks is fair for everybody! :cool:

Jarred525

Camp said:
I get no referral money for this, but I know many on here could use his services for clearing foodplots.

I just had a guy come out with a skidsteer, on tracks, with a brushcutter (cuts saplings up to 5") to open up some areas. Most people I have seen charge $100-$150 an hour for this.

This guy is in College Grove, TN (Mid TN at the juncture of Williamson/Marshall/Rutherford County due south of Nashville) and will travel up to an hour or so any direction.

Now the reason y'all need to copy his name and number........

[size]$55 an hour! He was talking about going to $60 an hour. But still WAY CHEAP for the market.[/size]

Did me a great job! Heck of a nice guy too!

His info:

Joey Herbert
615-477-4912

P.S. He knows what everybody else charges but simply thinks they are all over priced! So he sets his price where he thinks is fair for everybody! :cool:

Great info, thanks.

Latest posts