any 204 shooters on here

1 good shot

armadillos,ground hog, crows just about anything you would shoot with a 22 mag 22 or 17
i've got one in a browning and have only been able to kill coyote with a head shot and you probably know that you rarely see one standing still enough for that

knightrider

they will kill what you correctly match the bullet for ive seen everything from 5lb ground hogs to 160 lb 8pt go to the ground with the right bullets and distances, shot placement is everything!!

remke

I have killed more P-Dogs that I can count with mine, missed more than I can count with mine too.
Very accurate with 39gn V-max.
I wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger on a yote out to 500 plus yards around here.

Hunter 257W

Used to be groundhogs to shoot galore. Too bad the 204 came along after the groundhogs vanished. Basically it can do about anything the 223 can. Great for coyotes still but you don't get to fire many shots at them like you can with groundhogs. Crows are another good target if you have access to some big fields. Other than these 3 animals, there is not much you can hunt in TN with it or any of the other hot small bores. This is a fact that I find very frustrating because I have several 22 centerfires and even a 17 Remington that just sit in the safe now. Even with 500+ acres of soybeans around, groundhogs aren't available in shootable numbers.

KPH

remke said:
I have killed more P-Dogs that I can count with mine, missed more than I can count with mine too.
Very accurate with 39gn V-max.
I wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger on a yote out to 500 plus yards around here.
same here

Latest posts