Antlers

Rakkin6

Just saw a buck in a field next to my house on my way to the gym that still had both antlers. This is the latest I have seen one still holding on to it's antlers. Couldn't tell what he was either a 6 or an 8.

JCDEERMAN

Haven't even had a chance to check. Hope to next weekend. Of course, EHD killed most all of out 3.5's and older last year, so if I find any, they will most likely be yearling sheds.

As a side note, "going to the gym", my gym shut down. You've got more nerve than me by going to the gym in these times - they can be some nasty places, even though they appear clean.

Rakkin6

Lol, I was going at 3:30 in the morning. I was the only one.in there. Needless to say I sprayed the #$&# out of the treadmill before I used it. Here in Clarksville they have shut down the restaurants, it is drive thru only. Government buildings shut down, no public gatherings over 10 people, Gold's Gym shut down childcare, reduced hours and our limiting the number of people. That's why I have been going super early have the cardio all to myself. When it isn't raining I workout outside.

Shanman

Buddy of mine pulled a card the other day, had 6 bucks on it and they all still had antlers. Pic was taken about 1.5 weeks ago.

Jaahspike

Andy S.":3ajc56y6 said:
I'm still getting trail cam pics of bucks holding both sides. Have seen them as late as April with both sides on.
Same here! I saw one this morning still holding both sides.

Latest posts