Another "Is this a good price" question

megalomaniac

Leupold price fixes them at all dealers for $679. Dealer cost on them is around $560. A 'good price' depends on how much profit you think the dealer deserves.

I recently sold one in used but like new condition for $540 without a blemish on it.

I've got another extra 55132 which is a new 2007 model, but the cellophane has been removed for inspection of the scope. I might be willing to sell for $560 shipped, but I've got to check to be sure I've got enough scopes for my guns first.

BigAl

megalomaniac said:
Leupold price fixes them at all dealers for $679. Dealer cost on them is around $560. A 'good price' depends on how much profit you think the dealer deserves.

I recently sold one in used but like new condition for $540 without a blemish on it.

I've got another extra 55132 which is a new 2007 model, but the cellophane has been removed for inspection of the scope. I might be willing to sell for $560 shipped, but I've got to check to be sure I've got enough scopes for my guns first.
There's a 55132 on ebay I was fitna bid on, shipping is only 10 bucks and no sales tax. Its at 565 right now. I'll take you up on your offer, but ya gotta act fast as that ebay auction ends in an hr or 2.

megalomaniac

Not a problem with me... I can't release my scope until I check my rifles and scopes to be sure I'm not going to need it... and I can't do that until the morning.

Glad you got it, you will be more than impressed with it. By far my favorite all around scope (I've got 3 of them).