Ammo at Walmart Franklin

TNTreeman

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks 🤣. That's what it looked like....I must be getting old.
I was there yesterday and today. I got the only two boxes of 30-06 they had and some twelve gauge. They also had two boxes of 270 but it's not my flavor. JC, you must've been distracted looking at some of those hot ladies stocking the shelves and thought you saw the 380 ammo.

JCDEERMAN

I was there yesterday and today. I got the only two boxes of 30-06 they had and some twelve gauge. They also had two boxes of 270 but it's not my flavor. JC, you must've been distracted looking at some of those hot ladies stocking the shelves and thought you saw the 380 ammo.
🤣

I would bet money that's what I saw...30-06 because there were only 2 boxes. I didn't see any hot ladies in the hunting section, but in the cookware section, that was a different story!

Bone Collector

Nothing but 28ga and 380 ammo at the Franklin location. I'm good, but will keep updating here. I get bored on my lunch breaks 😂
when I used to work in Franklin, everyday on my lunch break I was either in Walmart or Academy. The only time that differed was when the .22 LR ammo shortage around the FL school shooting. I would go on my way to work. get in line at 8 am. get .22 LR or other hard to get calibers and go to work.

You just have to keep going. Eventually you will get what you want at reasonable prices.

JCDEERMAN

when I used to work in Franklin, everyday on my lunch break I was either in Walmart or Academy. The only time that differed was when the .22 LR ammo shortage around the FL school shooting. I would go on my way to work. get in line at 8 am. get .22 LR or other hard to get calibers and go to work.

You just have to keep going. Eventually you will get what you want at reasonable prices.
I've got what I need (ammo-wise), but have random things I keep an eye on for a good sale price. You and I are just alike - I spend my lunch breaks at places that make me happy....Walmart, Academy, TSC, Home Depot, Franklin gun shop, Co-op, Costco, etc...

Bone Collector

I've got what I need (ammo-wise), but have random things I keep an eye on for a good sale price. You and I are just alike - I spend my lunch breaks at places that make me happy....Walmart, Academy, TSC, Home Depot, Franklin gun shop, Co-op, Costco, etc...
there is no such thing as a sale at Franklin Gun shop.... 😂

TNTreeman

All places I frequent weekly. Guarantee we've seen each other in passing.

Latest posts