Sold/Expired Ameristep Non-Typical Rapid Rails

WanderingNomad

I have 2 sets of these Rapid Rails - $50 a set, prefer cash in person deal. I attached an image of one set, the other is exactly the same just a gray color.

Here is the copy I found on them - Ameristep® Non Typical Rapid Rails give hunters the flexibility to find the perfect spot by providing a secure climb on less than perfect trees. The independent sections do not plug into each other, giving you enough versatility to conform to crooked trees. The adjustable strap-and-hook assembly attaches to the frame for easy installation -- just tighten by hand and step onto the lower rung to set. The side rail tubes rotate toward each other so you can use the Rapid Rails on smaller tree trunks -- a handy feature when used around the stand site to gain access to branches for trimming. Rapid Rails also feature quick-connect speed strap, a V-step for increased footing, and powder coating. Four 4 independent nesting sections (40'', 37'', 34'', 31'') make this set stackable and packable for quick transport. Weight: 14-1/2 lbs. TMA certified. Safety belt not included.
Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.IMG_3811.jpg

WanderingNomad

I have 2 sets of these Rapid Rails - $50 a set, prefer cash in person deal. I attached an image of one set, the other is exactly the same just a gray color.

Here is the copy I found on them - Ameristep® Non Typical Rapid Rails give hunters the flexibility to find the perfect spot by providing a secure climb on less than perfect trees. The independent sections do not plug into each other, giving you enough versatility to conform to crooked trees. The adjustable strap-and-hook assembly attaches to the frame for easy installation -- just tighten by hand and step onto the lower rung to set. The side rail tubes rotate toward each other so you can use the Rapid Rails on smaller tree trunks -- a handy feature when used around the stand site to gain access to branches for trimming. Rapid Rails also feature quick-connect speed strap, a V-step for increased footing, and powder coating. Four 4 independent nesting sections (40'', 37'', 34'', 31'') make this set stackable and packable for quick transport. Weight: 14-1/2 lbs. TMA certified. Safety belt not included.
Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.View attachment 121420
Thought I would toss out $40ea or both for $70

Latest posts