Alumacraft T195 - Coming soon!

Snowwolfe

Boat is a 2015 model, The 200 Yamaha and the trailer are 2016 models. I am the original owner. Boat is in superb condition. It has a Helix 10 installed and a 36 volt Ulterra trolling motor. This is the model that has spot lock as well as auto deploy and retrieve.
More photos and details will follow in the next few days. Dealer where I bought it from said it is worth low $30's. I would like to sell it locally so I can avoid the drive up and back to Minnesota to drop it off. I would estimate no more than 150-160 hours on the motor.
$25,000. Always stored under carport when not out fishing.
Read more about it here:

Attachments

• IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 149

bluball

Boat is a 2015 model, The 200 Yamaha and the trailer are 2016 models. I am the original owner. Boat is in superb condition. It has a Helix 10 installed and a 36 volt Ulterra trolling motor. This is the model that has spot lock as well as auto deploy and retrieve.
More photos and details will follow in the next few days. Dealer where I bought it from said it is worth low $30's. I would like to sell it locally so I can avoid the drive up and back to Minnesota to drop it off. I would estimate no more than 150-160 hours on the motor.
$25,000. Always stored under carport when not out fishing.
Read more about it here:
Sharp rig

Snowwolfe

Love the boat. Owned it 8 years and had no intention of ever selling it. Wife and I had many enjoyable fishing trips in it. Then we decided to move and now the boat isn't a good choice for our new location

Latest posts