Sold/Expired Alps Outdoorz Pathfinder Pack

CharlieTN

Alps Outdoorz Pathfinder Pack

For sale is a used, but well cared for Alps Outdoorz Pathfinder pack. This is a lumbar pack that can be used with or without the shoulder harness. Unzip the top flap and there is a full pack for carrying bulky clothes or other items. This upper pack will also hold a water bladder.

The lumbar pack has one main compartment with a smaller zipper pouch inside. Has a front zip pocket along with a kangaroo pouch for items you want immediately accessible. Has a pouch on the left hand side and water bottle pouch on the right hand side of the lumbar pack. Includes two zip pockets, one on each side of the hip belt.

The hip belt can even be removed if you simply want to use it as a day pack.

The pack also has a pull out turkey carrier that can be used with or without the larger pack deployed.

The harness is removable if you are carrying a lighter load in the lumbar pack. I will also include the binocular pouch that attaches to the front of the pack.

I'm a bigger guy with a 44" waist and this fit me well, even over bulky winter clothes.

The pack new sells for $150 without the binocular pouch. Asking $60 face to face or $70 shipped for it to your door.

Located in Spring City TN (Rhea County) for local pickup. I might be able to meet in surrounding counties depending on my schedule.

I tried to include a bunch of photos to show that the pack has been taken care of. There are no holes or tears in it and all zippers and buckles work great. I did replace the two zipper pulls on the main lumbar pack compartment with orange cord to make them easier for me to find and use.

IMG_1860.jpegIMG_1861.jpegIMG_1862.jpegIMG_1863.jpegIMG_1864.jpegIMG_1865.jpegIMG_1866.jpegIMG_1867.jpegIMG_1869.jpegIMG_1870.jpegIMG_1871.jpeg

Latest posts