Age?

1jamey

20211126_172430.jpg

I think he needs to go, what your guys estimate on age

1jamey

Why would he need to go? He looks old, but not in poor health.

Shoot him if he makes you happy, but don't think that you're doing the world a favor by shooting him.
I think he is a 3.5 year old or older spike, unless I'm mistaken his gene pool is flawed. Now if he is much older and on the down hill side then so be it. Regardless I passed him 2x today letting him be for my nephew.
Not sure where you got me acting like I was doing the world a favor just wanted some input on age.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I think he is a 3.5 year old or older spike, unless I'm mistaken his gene pool is flawed. Now if he is much older and on the down hill side then so be it. Regardless I passed him 2x today letting him be for my nephew.
Not sure where you got me acting like I was doing the world a favor just wanted some input on age.
You're not fixing any gene pool by killing him.

DoubleRidge

Mature....hope your nephew can get him...good luck hunting.

Latest posts