AGE THESE 2

wobblegobble

I believe this deer is 4.5 or older and on his way down!
MATUREDEER.jpg

What would be yr guess on the age of this one? it is a buck but would like to see what u think the age is without looking at its horns...maybe a spike or a 10pt!lol
11PTBUCK.jpg

I will post a after pix later.

mike243

i could agree with the 4.5 or older,i cant agree with on his way down.would bet he's a average buck & his horns have reached their limit & will stay that way for a few more before they head down hill.only way to know for cetain is ground ckem :) .no shame taking that buck.thanks for sharing

Good time Charlie

The first deer is not on his way down by no means.4.5 just puts him at a mature age...which I question.I say 3.5 on the first Deer and 2.5 on the second.
Horns have little to do with age,I try to keep from looking at the rack anyway when I age a deer.

wobblegobble

The second deer really puzzles me, I have pix of him that makes his legs look long n he looks skinny and feeble. I'M with darton man I think he maybe 2.5! Ima post a pix when I get home of his rack.

megalomaniac

Need a better angle of the 2nd one... he could be anywhere from 2.5-5.5 scrunched up like that. But if I had to answer, I'd go with 2.5 as well based on that pic alone.

Latest posts