Advice, Suggestions, Help.

nolanls43

In 3 weeks me and a few of my good friends plan on taking a 3 night 4 day camping excursion. As our plans approach, a lot of quetions have popped up. Of course my first plan fell through (my luck).

putting aside the story telling, does anyone have any suggestions for camp grounds? Particularly somewhere away from heavy traffic and decently isolated, while still having a bathhouse with showers and working toilets. also a watersource providing some type of recreation and fishing would be imperative.

the dates of the trip will be the 18th-22nd of March. any suggestions or advice would be extremely helpful and much appreciated!

Jcalder

Sunset on dale hollow in byrdstown is another option. Stik is correct with the campground below dale hollow dam. Been years since I've been on that end of the lake tho. Center hill would probably be another option if you're looking for a fishing option. Never been there tho so I can't recommend any specific place to camp.

brmaster

downtown nashville banks of the river,,,lol,,,,,oh, you did say away from traffic darn

several lakes east and west of Nashville, many within an hour

Nhill

This is 3 or 4 hours away, but Indian Boundary is real nice. It has a lake on top of a mountain that only allows electric motors.

Latest posts