Advice Needed! Cold Weather Jacket!!

Wrangler95

Went deer hunting Sunday morning because Church was cancelled.I have some good base layers and fleece turtleneck plus flecce jacket and insulated bibs and wool gloves.I didnt get cold at all but the wind was calm and 9 degrees.I am gonna buy a good wind breaker jacket that stops the wind and warm also.I dont like putting on so many clothes that you cany freely move!BTW,Sitka clothes are 50 percent off now!

RobDooley

Went deer hunting Sunday morning because Church was cancelled.I have some good base layers and fleece turtleneck plus flecce jacket and insulated bibs and wool gloves.I didnt get cold at all but the wind was calm and 9 degrees.I am gonna buy a good wind breaker jacket that stops the wind and warm also.I dont like putting on so many clothes that you cany freely move!BTW,Sitka clothes are 50 percent off now!
where is the sitka sale

jman 125

I just bought some nomad harvester pants and jaket at coop friday and i can honestly say i got hot Saturday and Sunday. I got it all for 240.00

ttf909

Milwaukee heated vest .

deerhunter10

I duck hunted Saturday morning with some guys with Sitka and they froze while me and another were good. Wind is a killer for most clothes. If you want to spend money I am more impressed with kuiu than Sitka. For the money verse what you get knocking the wind off of you carhartt is hard to beat. I also found last year ehg jacket that has really impressed me. Also wear a mossy oak sherpa lined jacket that does good as well. I personally like the ehg better. Browning used to make a jacket that I really liked but it was a little bulky I gave it to my dad but it was super warm as well.

mike243

I have a hoodie my wife bought me thats water proof, 0 wind gets through it, it's very thin and I was really surprised at how warm it is

DMD

I know you all will probably think I'm crazy, but the jacket in the link below is fantastic. I've been hunting with one since the late 90's. I lostva bunch of weight a few years ago, and finally got on ebay and bought one my size. This year I bought 3 more so i have them for years to come. Insulated, lightweight, water resistant, windproof (or at least wind resistant) and warm. It has kept me so warm and served me so well. I usually wear thinnest base layer available, tshirt, light vest and this coat. Never gotten cold.

Wrangler95

where is the sitka sale

Latest posts