accu draw broke

cecil30-30

Was shooting my Wicked Ridge invader and I noticed while drawing it back that the cord was pretty frayed and coming apart,and while taking the accu draw apart to see if I could replace the cord,the spring broke! We'll needless to say,its fixed for now,but I don't know how it will hold. Come to find out,the accu draw is coverd under the 5 year warranty wicked ridge bows carry,but the cords and the spring are not covered! What a bunch of bull..I could see the cord not being coverd,but the spring??? Come on! Anyway its working good now,I just hope it don't break again while hunting,because that thing is a beast to draw back by hand..185 lbs

square

Ten point has very good customer service and quick turn around time. I shot mine with the accudraw still on the string and had to send it back. The charge for my stupidity was very reasonable.

cecil30-30

Just got off the phone with tenpoint,they said send it in and they will look at it.And I said I need it back by the 24th,and they said that they will make a note of it.So im gonna mail it in today,hopefully they can get it back to me in time.

shopson

I dont know how you are shipping it to them but if you dont send it next day air there and back I would have little hope of having it back by the 24th.

cecil30-30

shopson said:
I dont know how you are shipping it to them but if you dont send it next day air there and back I would have little hope of having it back by the 24th.
I overnighted it today to them,they will have it by 3pm tomorrow.Spoke to 2 different people and they said their turn around time is 2 days on things like that.And they both guarentteed me that i'd have it back by the 24th.They made a special note on my return authorization number that I had to have it back by the 24th,and even if they don't get it back to me in time,I can draw it back 1 or 2 times by hand if I have to..LOL

shopson

Have you gotten it back yet? If you don't mind my asking how much did you have to pay for your part of the shipping?

cecil30-30

Oh yea,I got it back yesterday.It was gone a total of 4 business days.Friday,Monday,Tuesday,and got it back Wednesday afternoon. But a big part was because I overnighted it. I had to cover shipping costs to them,they paid return shipping. It was $18 to overnight it to Ohio.

shopson

That is a great price for overnight delivery. Mine was going to be close to $100 to ship to Arizona no matter who I used.

BlackBelt

I've learned through experience to ALWAYS carry a cocking rope as a backup...just in case something like this happens. (it did happen to me several years ago also).

Latest posts