Academy various fishing

Bone Collector

Went into academy cool springs and they have various things on clearance but most of it's fishing stuff. They had several spinner baits and lowers marked down to $.98 or $1.98, and they had these whopper plopper buzz baits marked down to $9.98. I know. That may seem high, but they're normally $16.98.
19b830f7f9da8d2227b86c24ed2f6f10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNReb

I got a bunch of stuff from the one in Mt Juliet last week! I was so pumped that I walked out if the store and drove directly to the Academy in Smyrna to buy more. They didn't have ANY fishing stuff on sale!!

Bone Collector

TNReb":3iqk0r8g said:
I got a bunch of stuff from the one in Mt Juliet last week! I was so pumped that I walked out if the store and drove directly to the Academy in Smyrna to buy more. They didn't have ANY fishing stuff on sale!!

that's odd. most of their sales are corporate directed, so they should have had stuff too. unless the manager or price markers hadn't changed the price yet. :?

TNReb

Bone Collector":k3719ou1 said:
that's odd. most of their sales are corporate directed, so they should have had stuff too. unless the manager or price markers hadn't changed the price yet. :?

Kind of what I thought!

I got a bunch of the KVD Ochos in Mt Juliet. I've never tried them, but for $2 a pack, I was willing to give them a whirl. I fish the heck out of Senkos, and they get expensive. Also picked up a few Spro frogs on sale.

TNReb

I went back to Mt Juliet tonight. They had some new stuff marked down.

1/8 tungsten weights were $1.98 instead of $4.98. I like 1/8 often, so I grabbed some of those.

Some Gene Larew creatures were $1.98/pack. I like the Biffle Bugs, but they werent on sale. I grabbed 3 packs of the Punch Out Craws.

Strike King Swing jigs were $1.98. I got 4 or 5 of those in various weights/types/colors.

Also got a couple of the H2O topwater baits for $1.98. I've never tried them, but I will for 2 bucks!

They has a lot of H2O crankbaits for $1.98, but I just don't need them and thought I should quit before I had to sleep on the couch.

Bone Collector

TNReb":11jj5ddm said:

1/8 tungsten weights were $1.98 instead of $4.98. I like 1/8 often, so I grabbed some of those.

Some Gene Larew creatures were $1.98/pack. I like the Biffle Bugs, but they werent on sale. I grabbed 3 packs of the Punch Out Craws.

Strike King Swing jigs were $1.98. I got 4 or 5 of those in various weights/types/colors.

Also got a couple of the H2O topwater baits for $1.98. I've never tried them, but I will for 2 bucks!

They has a lot of H2O crankbaits for $1.98, but I just don't need them and thought I should quit before I had to sleep on the couch.

I did see the H20 stuff. I need some tungsten weights. I guess I will be in there today......

TNReb

Bone Collector":2h346iyh said:
TNReb":2h346iyh said:

I did see the H20 stuff. I need some tungsten weights. I guess I will be in there today......
The weights were Strike King. The ones heavier than 1/8 were $1 off.

Latest posts