Academy Sports Coupon...expired

hillbillyfab

Re: Academy Sports Coupon

Saved right at $65 today at the Clarksville store. Cashier didn't scan mine, just took 20% off the total, tax included. I'm thinking the long checkout lines had something to do with it. Lots of people shopping in there today.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

FourWFarm

I received the same coupon last year and purchased two firearms with it (one ordered online and another on clearance in the store), so I can only assume it will work again this year with firearms.
i just remembered, they didn't have the gun in stock that I was looking for, so the guy at the gun counter gave me a code to use online to receive the 20% off.

monjorrow

Pennywise67":3bbvycsw said:
Saved me over $100 on a new Vortex Scope. :super:
I also bought a new Vortex and a boat load of ammo with it. Thanks!

Big Gun

I used the coupon this evening at one of the Memphis stores and the girl at the cash register was trying to give the 20% on the most expensive item instead of the entire purchase. I corrected her and she got a supervisor over and told him that the lady that trained her said it was for the highest priced item. He corrected her and I got the discount on the total.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TNRifleman

Big Gun":1ykvwrs5 said:
I used the coupon this evening at one of the Memphis stores and the girl at the cash register was trying to give the 20% on the most expensive item instead of the entire purchase. I corrected her and she got a supervisor over and told him that the lady that trained her said it was for the highest priced item. He corrected her and I got the discount on the total.

I have used the coupon 3 different times. None of the cashiers had a clue how to process the coupon and had to call a manager every time.

monjorrow

Used it 1 more time today, fiance needed a carry gun and I figured I would support the guys and gals up in Gallatin making these wonderful firearms.
1b303dc7ec45a60801991c19654d8d26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BULL MOOSE

monjorrow":p5ldrbbe said:
Used it 1 more time today, fiance needed a carry gun and I figured I would support the guys and gals up in Gallatin making these wonderful firearms.
1b303dc7ec45a60801991c19654d8d26.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sweet

Pennywise67

TNRifleman":1cx1rezn said:
Big Gun":1cx1rezn said:

I have used the coupon 3 different times. None of the cashiers had a clue how to process the coupon and had to call a manager every time.

Luckily I was right behind you in line and they had it figured out when it was my turn :lol:

Latest posts