A few Indian rocks

TNtrapper

Hey yall. I thought I would post a few pics of some indian rocks I found when I ripped the bottom below my house a few years ago. All of these were found together in a few feet. Grandad told me that when his daddy bought this farm in 1923 that they cleared this bottom and pulled the stumps. After the first working of the ground he said that they picked up a milk can full of arrowheads and such.They ended up giving them away to whoever wanted them. Man I wish I had em now! LOL Since we no till everything now..this is the first time in years that this bottom had been ripped.Anybody know what these are? Ive got a few more if I can find em....
artifacts001.jpg

artifacts002.jpg

artifacts003.jpg

artifacts004.jpg

Nimrod777

Looks like a couple of scrapers, and a mortar/pestle/grinder set up in that last one; you likely will be able to see where fingers were placed on the grinder. I've got one on my desk that you can see the smooth marks left by the squaws individual fingers and thumb. That one in the middle reminds me of the stone used to stabilize an upright stick being used as a drill. But then, I don't know jack.