A double, just 12 hours apart :)

REN

Have my best friend in from MI for a few days. He didn't shoot this morning cause I did due to the angle they came in from finally.

Anyways this is the guy that literally taught me most of what I know about turkey hunting and especially calling. He doesn't get to turkey hunt much these days (works for US Fish and Wildlife) and is just to busy with life and kids but has flown in to hunt opening week for a few years now. Truly a time I cherish and and get is the one guy I could hunt every day of the season with and love every minute of it. We just have that bond in hunting that we are always on the same page and know what the other is thinking and doing which makes us together are great comb.

After my bird we went and got lunch and went back out late, ended up finding a few Tom's late and somehow enticed them to get close enough. Was super excited for him and 2 exciting hunts in a single day we will talk about for a long while.

9EF5EB02-D8E7-40ED-AAAC-1AA1E7FD826E.jpeg

444C5C97-CBBF-4C68-9521-8678510C5FF9.jpeg

redblood

Have my best friend in from MI for a few days. He didn't shoot this morning cause I did due to the angle they came in from finally.

Anyways this is the guy that literally taught me most of what I know about turkey hunting and especially calling. He doesn't get to turkey hunt much these days (works for US Fish and Wildlife) and is just to busy with life and kids but has flown in to hunt opening week for a few years now. Truly a time I cherish and and get is the one guy I could hunt every day of the season with and love every minute of it. We just have that bond in hunting that we are always on the same page and know what the other is thinking and doing which makes us together are great comb.

After my bird we went and got lunch and went back out late, ended up finding a few Tom's late and somehow enticed them to get close enough. Was super excited for him and 2 exciting hunts in a single day we will talk about for a long while.

View attachment 133734

View attachment 133735
Did yall kill it in town?

Latest posts