9mm 115gr $225/1000

Mausermeister

https://ammomart.com/zsr-9mm-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds
Total shipped $244.89 to my door, so $0.25 per round. I got a couple cases last week. Still in stock, so I just ordered more. I can't load it any cheaper at today's component prices. Lowest price I've seen in a couple of years.

Note: If ordering 2 cases, do two separate orders and save $10 on shipping. Shipping on one case $19.84, two cases $29.60.

Last edited:

Mausermeister

Primers and fmj bullets will cost at least $0.16-$0.18 per round. Add another $0.03 for powder and you are right at $0.20 per round and still need brass. Even if you have free range brass, that extra $0.05 per round isn't worth the time and effort to clean, prep, and load it. At least not to me.

I don't shoot as much as I used to, but now have son, daughter, SIL, DIL, and a 6 yo grandson who has started working on my 22lr stash to supply when they visit. We go through about 1000 rounds a month on average. Yes, they are adults and all that, but they have young families and all the expenses that go with it, so it's something I'm happy to do.

Last edited:

Mausermeister

Have you had a chance to try this ammo out? With where components are, that is probably cheaper than I can reload it for.
I took a box down to the farm to try out the new Shield Arms mags I got for my Glock 43. Fired and functioned fine. Just shooting at steel half silhouette, so can't really tell you how it grouped.