8 more months…

TNReb

Should have kept yours till the new one gets here. LOL

Congrats.... I think. :D
I wanted to.. but they're actually selling it on consignment for me, which allows them to show it as a trade and I get to save taxes.

I need to get as much as I can for it, so I let them go ahead and put it up for sale.

It's at I69 Marine in Union City.

I couldn't get the picture to upload last night, but here is the color scheme I came up with. It's a Bass Cat Puma STS.

Attachments

• 68EC2E2E-1BED-46A8-A068-B39F566A61C2.jpeg
    68EC2E2E-1BED-46A8-A068-B39F566A61C2.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I wanted to.. but they're actually selling it on consignment for me, which allows them to show it as a trade and I get to save taxes.

I need to get as much as I can for it, so I let them go ahead and put it up for sale.

I couldn't get the picture to upload last night, but here is the color scheme I came up with. It's a Bass Cat Puma STS.
Very nice !!!

bluball

Sharp

TNReb

The boat I was selling on consignment at I69 marine sold yesterday. I was pretty sure it'd sell, but it's a relief to know it's sold and I got what I wanted for it.

7 months and 2.5 weeks remaining! 🤣

Bgoodman30

Hope you have better luck than me our boat arrived in March and the motors didn't show until June... After our big fishing trip of course..

Latest posts