7mm PRC

aimsmall

Did a search but couldn't find much feed back. Anyone here had or have any experience with the 7mm PRC cartridge? Inquiring as I've found a Bergara B-14 Ridge Carbon Wilderness (carbon wrapped barrel) that I'm really interested in. Thanks in advance!

aimsmall

I've been reading reviews till I'm dizzy! Keep us posted, hopefully it's a shooter….most Bergara's are

aimsmall

I have a 300 PRC in the Wilderness HMR, she's heavy tho. Haven't had a chance to really shoot it yet, only 8 rounds so far thru it & now I'm wanting the 7PRC, like I really need it right?!?

TNRifleman

The 7MM PRC looks like a fantastic round. I have not gotten to shoot one yet but the ballistics look awesome. I am a "late-adopter" of new cartridges so probably won't pickup a Bergara in one until next year. My buddies that are shooting them are having great luck with the 175 gr ELD X and the 1:8 twist they did with them seems to the sweet spot.

rickyk280

Friend of mine has an Impact Precision NBK with a Bartlein Carbon Fiber Barrel in 7mm PRC that should be here at the shop any day now. Can't wait to shoot it, I don't have but a 300 yard range on me but that's enough to tell me about the accuracy of this particular rifle. Like some others on here I really like the .284 diameter bullets. Been shooting an 280 AI that I built 30 years ago for these beanfields around the farm.

Latest posts