72” Zero Turn

Adavid

Checking to see if anyone has a 72" zero turn mower for sale. Prefer the mower to be in good condition and recently serviced. Thanks!

Gravey

unless you have some extremely well groomed level lawn to mow I'd recommend going with a 60-61 inch mower makes a huge difference when it comes to scalping spots not to mention fitting around stuff
I agree but also depends on how low you like to cut. I have a 72" and actually raised it one level this year and was amazed at how much difference in scalping it made.

Shag

If money was no object, I'd have a 120". I don't give a crap what it looks like as long as it's done. I HATE mowing the yard! Waste 3 hours of my life, once a week, for 7 months of the year, making the same damn circles. The quicker it's done, the happier I am.

Good luck in your search OP.

Rakkin6

If money was no object, I'd have a 120". I don't give a crap what it looks like as long as it's done. I HATE mowing the yard! Waste 3 hours of my life, once a week, for 7 months of the year, making the same damn circles. The quicker it's done, the happier I am.

I feel you brother, I hate cutting grass. Don't mind putting out mulch or gardening etc. Say what you want but I pay the neighbor kid who is 17 to come cut it every couple weeks. Get him pretty cheap too. He is applying to West Point so I am helping with the process and wrote him a letter of recommendation. Also been taking him to the range and teaching him the fundamentals. Nothing worse than a lieutenant who can't shoot. Talk about embarrassing in from of the platoon when you are a brand new PL.

TRIGGER

You and I think alike. Bought my wife a 72" Gravely just in case I get stuck mowing every once in a while. 😝

TNTreeman

I have a scag 72", John Deere 72", and Toro 60". I like them all. If you keep the 72's at 4" or more it won't scalp. Cutting lower isn't good for your grass anyway. All have kawasakis .

Latest posts