7-08 concoction

mr.big

IMG_6311.jpeg

LY

Dad and daughter both use 140 gr NBT in their 7-08's loaded over IMR 4350. Daughter is mad because she likes to track and her last 5 all fell in their tracks. Dad's usually drop right away too, but his from two days ago ran maybe 40 yards.

DaveB

Here ya go Mr. B, a pic that not many have ever been able to take.

They seem to fly extremely well with max loads of RL15. OK mebbe a little over max.

SAM_0032.JPG

I think DA may have a few left.

Ignore the 223's being loaded. I came upon a box of crimped primer ones and spent a few recent nights un-crimping them. Can't let stuff sit around idle.

Tenntrapper

Here ya go Mr. B, a pic that not many have ever been able to take.

They seem to fly extremely well with max loads of RL15. OK mebbe a little over max.

View attachment 205299

I think DA may have a few left.

Ignore the 223's being loaded. I came upon a box of crimped primer ones and spent a few recent nights un-crimping them. Can't let stuff sit around idle.
What is significant about the blue tips?

DaveB

Welllll, blue tips, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Only sold at SPS on one occasion a few years back.

I think it was a fun dig at some other projectile company......mebbe Barnes?

Mine came packaged up in square generic cardboard boxes with that very Special Nosler label.

Nosler's code for the .284 family of ballistic tips is RED

Still think the Nosler guys were having some fun or maybe breaking in a new/repaired/upgraded machine. The Blue Tips or the Red Tips in 120 kill great and fly true.

Latest posts