Sold/Expired 6.5 Grendel AR

Sako

Just in case someone has one for sale!

Looking for a 6.5 Grendel AR for my wife's Christmas gift.

Thanks
I just bought a Radical Firearms 6.5 with a 18 inch stainless heavy barrel off of gunbroker for $418... crazy cheap... first thing I did was put a drop in trigger in it that brought the trigger down to 3.5 pounds... Still trying different loads as I only had some H335... I did just get some BL-C2 that I am going to try... I have shot several 2/3rds of an inch groups at 100 yards but also shot several 1.5 inch groups... still playing with OAL, and charges. I know the gun will shoot just needing to do the load work when I get done hunting with it... All in all for the money, it is really hard to beat.

I did shoot a deer with it a few weeks ago with 120 gr Ballistic Tips... In through Ribs, out through front shoulder... Dropped in its tracks.

Bass1090

I just bought a Radical Firearms 6.5 with a 18 inch stainless heavy barrel off of gunbroker for $418... crazy cheap... first thing I did was put a drop in trigger in it that brought the trigger down to 3.5 pounds... Still trying different loads as I only had some H335... I did just get some BL-C2 that I am going to try... I have shot several 2/3rds of an inch groups at 100 yards but also shot several 1.5 inch groups... still playing with OAL, and charges. I know the gun will shoot just needing to do the load work when I get done hunting with it... All in all for the money, it is really hard to beat.

I did shoot a deer with it a few weeks ago with 120 gr Ballistic Tips... In through Ribs, out through front shoulder... Dropped in its tracks.
Thank you sir. I will check that out for sure!