5 Most Dangerous Revolvers on Planet Earth

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
That article fails to say why those revolvers are dangerous, or to who. From reading it, it seems that they are common, and deliver good value for the money and are only dangerous to people on the business end.

Urban_Hunter

I don't think the article is saying there is anything wrong with the revolvers.... merely stating facts about 5 specific models, none of them negative.

Title of article should be changed to
"5 Random Revolvers on Planet Earth"

Coldfusion

Editor: what gun is probably the most reliable and considered relatively safe with very little ammo capacity?

Reporter: revolver!

Editor: excellent write a story and say they are dangerous, snowflakes will love it.

Reporter: fake news is my favorite, thank you boss.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sako

HA... S&W 686, Ruger GP100, Ruger Blackhawk are dangerous.... I thought he was writing about how good they are... dangerous... what a fool. Fake News, pure lies

BMan

Most dangerous revolver on planet earth? The one in my hand when you're making me feel in fear for my life...

Zulu

The title stinks: "There Are the 5 Most Dangerous Revolvers on Planet Earth." "There?" You think he meant "Here" or "These?" "Planet Earth?" I guess I could confuse that with "Asteroid Earth." How about just "Earth?" Plus, like some of y'all have said, what the heck does "Dangerous" mean? Dangerous to whom?
The article itself isn't terrible, just very basic and written at about the 5th grade level. It should be titled something like "5 Common Revolvers," because that is all it is really about.

Sako

Planking":3job1br1 said:
I have one of those on the list in my safe who should i call? This is a dangerous situation.

If you are scared of it, I will be glad to help you out and get rid of it for you....

:)