Dbllunger

That's one of those guns that a few years after you sell it you want to kick yourself and ask what the heck was I thinking. At least for me anyway. A true classic. I got mine brand new in 1972. I hope to pass it down to a grandson one day. I have deep regrets over selling a Browning HiPower years ago. I'd give anything to have it back.

SPD FRK 70

That's one of those guns that a few years after you sell it you want to kick yourself and ask what the heck was I thinking. At least for me anyway. A true classic. I got mine brand new in 1972. I hope to pass it down to a grandson one day. I have deep regrets over selling a Browning HiPower years ago. I'd give anything to have it back.
I can relate to that with many things
So I gave him a choice I said listen you shoot this browning old 1967 Browning t-bolt which must have been luck that I found it it's a lefty My kids a lefty you shoot it well
I said you can keep one be honest with you I like the t-bolt too as well as the lever but he's pretty attached to the t-bolt and I am finding it's time to cut loose of a couple things

Truth be told if it goes it goes if it doesn't it won't hurt my feelings you know it's one of those
I've got a Beretta pistol listed and a Browning X bolt
No attachment to those it's definitely time to go this one here it might just stay 😁

Last edited:

Latest posts