44 mag pistol scope

FULLDRAWXX75

I have a Burris 1.5-4x on my S&W 686 .357, it is junk!!!!!!!!!!! It has been sent back 3 times to have the crosshairs realigned and or replaced because they have been knocked out of wack from the recoil. Burris sent a letter the last time stating they will not wty the scope going forward. I will never purchase anything with their name on it again.

I have a Leupold 2x M8 on a shotgun, it is a pistol scope because it is mounted on the barrel and needed the eye relief. It was mounted and sighted in over 25 yrs ago and has never needed adjustment or anything.

I would go for a leupold flat out all day long, but not for $100.00 range. You will get what you paid for................

FDXX75

War Eagle

My brother-in-law has a Nikon Monarch #6567 2.5-8x28 EER Matte Scope that he is trying to sell, but he wants more than $100 for it. It's a really good scope that he had on an Encore pistol barrel.

44fanatic

R.I.P.
I have looked around for years for a scope for my ruger 44 that was less than $100. Really difficult to find. I did pick up an Osprey scope for it this summer at a gun show for $80, but I cant tell you if it held up. Got it sighted in and then noticed that I had lost a nut on one of the ruger rings, got that fixed, took it out again and had a hard time sighting it in...the problem was with me, not the gun and scope.

I wasnt going to trust a bushnell or simmons handgun scope on that pistol. Read to many bad things about the lower end models. Originally wanted to go with a dot sight but couldnt find anything in my price range that would match the rings.

FULLDRAWXX75

I have a friend of mine who shoots and hunts exclusively with a T/C Contender, he has for over 30 yrs now. He has several barrel set ups and I believe each and every scope is a Leupold.

I know he tried Burris at one point and had enough of that real quick like. I know he shoots a .30 Herrett, 6.5mm JDJ and a few other rounds.

You are going to be hard pressed to find any scope worth using for under $100.00, unless someone is in a very giving mood.

FDXX75

ewc

I have a silver Leupold 2x M-8 extended eye relief scope I would sell for $175 picked up around Knoxville or plus actual shipping.

Latest posts