.410 Roll Crimping Bit?

Southern Sportsman

Does anybody in the middle or north part of West TN have a .410 roll crimping bit that they could spare for a few days?

We moved to a new house a few weeks ago, and we are still haven't gotten everything unpacked. I had enough shells left from last year to pattern everything last weekend, but I sat down last night to make up a season's worth to hunt with. I thought I knew right where all my reloading stuff was, but I was wrong. I looked for well over an hour last night, but I am missing one box. Unfortunately, it is an important box, with my scale and roll crimping bits, overshot cards, etc. I have enough of most components stockpiled to get by until I find the box, and I borrowed my best friend's' scale, but I'm stuck without the crimper. I should have enough time to find the box or get my hands on anther 20 ga crimper before our season starts, but I'm taking my son on the juvy hunt at LBL next weekend, so I really need to make a few .410 loads for him this weekend.

I am going to check tonight to see if the box somehow got mixed in with stuff that we have in a storage unit, but if not I will need to come up with a crimper somehow. If you have one you would be willing to loan out for a few days, please let me know.

Thanks!

Latest posts