Sold/Expired 410 ammo for son

xd40

Hello all,

I'm looking for some 410 shells my son has joined a clay and skeet club (he's 12) and loves shooting his Citori 410 shoot starts in a few weeks and we are desperately looking for ammo. I don't hoard ammo definitely not 410 lol. I'll buy a box or a case. Call or text 615504461three

Thanks

19_A_CPT

Hello all,

I'm looking for some 410 shells my son has joined a clay and skeet club (he's 12) and loves shooting his Citori 410 shoot starts in a few weeks and we are desperately looking for ammo. I don't hoard ammo definitely not 410 lol. I'll buy a box or a case. Call or text 615504461three

Thanks
I have a few older shells id give you if you ever get down towards Dickson. I havent had a 410 in years.

Bull_TN

I'll throw in a free box or two to a young man getting into shooting. Let me see how small of shot I can dig up. I know I have plenty of #4 and #6. I think I have a box or two smaller than a #6. If your in the Nolensville, Smyrna, or Murfreesboro area, we can meet up. Otherwise, DM me your address and I'll ship them to you.

xd40

I'll throw in a free box or two to a young man getting into shooting. Let me see how small of shot I can dig up. I know I have plenty of #4 and #6. I think I have a box or two smaller than a #6. If your in the Nolensville, Smyrna, or Murfreesboro area, we can meet up. Otherwise, DM me your address and I'll ship them to you.
I'll definitely meet you to pick them up i don't expect anyone to pay to ship them. Send me a text or call me an I will meet up with you. Thanks

Safari Hunt

Good luck. FWIW, the "official" .410 skeet load is 3/4 oz. of #9 shot in a 2-1/2 inch hull but you can use any load for informal shooting. Good luck.

Blackbullet

I saw some in Lawrenceburg Walmart today. Winchester gray box. I was going to buy some but I needed the 12 ga and they will only sell one box to you. There's a Pharmacy in Pulaski called Sutton's that had some .410 a couple of weeks ago but price was around 2-3x regular.

xd40

Yes hard to buy any for him. Dang sure can't afford to drive all over the country to buy a box at a time.

Biggun4214

Check Bass Pro. The one in Sevierville had several 28 and 410 AA's last week. About $10-12 a box.

Latest posts