Sold/Expired 40hp Mercury

Iglow

That guy you have it with is who I bought my merc 40 from 4 years ago. He doesn't play with junk. Buy with confidence
Yep , Weldon is about a good a guy as you'll find. I bought it from him a couple of years ago and have had perfect service from it. I'm getting my retirement dux in a row and just wanted a tohatsu 4 stoke just because, if not I'd still have that mercury, it's a good one.

sll

Keep us posted when it sells.....I am a long way from you in NE TN and would be interested in how much traffic and demand you get on it. I am contemplating trading or selling a 2007 40hp 4 stroke EFI tiller this spring myself and curious as to what kind of demand you see in your neck of the woods. PM me when it does if you would rather...thanks.

Iglow

Keep us posted when it sells.....I am a long way from you in NE TN and would be interested in how much traffic and demand you get on it. I am contemplating trading or selling a 2007 40hp 4 stroke EFI tiller this spring myself and curious as to what kind of demand you see in your neck of the woods. PM me when it does if you would rather...thanks.
K will do!

Latest posts