4 jakes 4 hens 2 gobblers

bigtex

Was a fun hunt! I called in 4 hens followed by 4 Jakes. The hens wanted nothing to do with the Jakes. They all started making a fuss so I figured there was no use calling anymore, they were doing the calling for me.
Wasn't long before two Toms came into view in full strut. I was a nervous wreck with all those eyes, but luck was with me and I pulled it off. My homemade box call and 870 never fail to impress me.
10" beard 1 1/4" spurs.
Probably done for the year as i've reached my self imposed limit of two.
tom22.jpg
tom22a.jpg

Dirtcop

Was a fun hunt! I called in 4 hens followed by 4 Jakes. The hens wanted nothing to do with the Jakes. They all started making a fuss so I figured there was no use calling anymore, they were doing the calling for me.
Wasn't long before two Toms came into view in full strut. I was a nervous wreck with all those eyes, but luck was with me and I pulled it off. My homemade box call and 870 never fail to impress me.
10" beard 1 1/4" spurs.
Probably done for the year as i've reached my self imposed limit of two.View attachment 134088beautiful bird congrats and also congrats on ur self imposed limit kudo's to u…!!!View attachment 134089