350 Legend

Tiny

Anybody here played with 1 yet??

My Uncle stunned me last week when he had to have 1..Ruger Ranch Rifle..

Was curious on the Factory Loads .as there are a few but looks hard to gets..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PickettSFHunter

Re: 350 Legend

I have been shooting Bear Creek 350 Legend AR since about June. I love it. Mild recoil but a ton of thump. So far I've killed about a dozen hogs with it. I order ammo from Cheaper Than Dirt. 145 grain FMJ's are about 50 cents each for plinking and 150 grain Deer Season XP is alittle less than $1 a round. That's the two factory loads I've shot. The Deer Season XP does very well on hogs and I plan on using it for deer also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled

It was designed for the ar, but can also be used in states that have the dopey straight wall rules. Other than that it is an answer to a problem that doesn't exist, and Winchester's hype train is running full bore on it

PickettSFHunter

I'll tell you what I worry about with it. If it flops and ammo becomes difficult to get, just reload right? Reloading components and dies are out now but it's not a .357, it's a .355. That makes me worry about bullet availability. That being said, it's still great for what I use it for. I'm really interested in running it subsonic suppressed.

Tiny

Thanks I wouldn't mind haveing n AR in it..Myself.

Tiny

That Ranch Rifle ain't bad either..

Jcalder

PickettSFHunter":11yix4pb said:
I'll tell you what I worry about with it. If it flops and ammo becomes difficult to get, just reload right? Reloading components and dies are out now but it's not a .357, it's a .355. That makes me worry about bullet availability. That being said, it's still great for what I use it for. I'm really interested in running it subsonic suppressed.

that .002 won't make any difference if you pay attention while building a load

Plateau Hunter

Having killed a lot of white tails with the .35 Rem, .358 Win, and a few with a .357 carbine, I like the .35 caliber as a game cartridge. Ordered the Stoner .350L upper from Midway for $329 and pinned it to a PSA lower. Scope is a Burris 2x7 pulled off another rifle. I'm just beginning to play around with it; accuracy and reliability seem decent. I'm using the c-products Duramags as regular 5.56 mags don't work. Finding ammo online manufactured by Federal, Winchester, and Hornady is not an issue. Got some Lee dies, Starline brass, and Hornady bullets for reloading capability but factory ammo is cheap enough as this rifle won't be a high volume plinker. It makes up into a handy little woods carbine; it's not a bean field rifle but will suffice for 90+% of the deer hunting that I do. Will be giving it a whirl in a couple of weeks....

Attachments

• 20A740FC-B519-4CC9-852E-E0BFC54BC148.jpeg
    20A740FC-B519-4CC9-852E-E0BFC54BC148.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 861

Tiny

Plateau Hunter":mg8u3joc said:
Having killed a lot of white tails with the .35 Rem, .358 Win, and a few with a .357 carbine, I like the .35 caliber as a game cartridge. Ordered the Stoner .350L upper from Midway for $329 and pinned it to a PSA lower. Scope is a Burris 2x7 pulled off another rifle. I'm just beginning to play around with it; accuracy and reliability seem decent. I'm using the c-products Duramags as regular 5.56 mags don't work. Finding ammo online manufactured by Federal, Winchester, and Hornady is not an issue. Got some Lee dies, Starline brass, and Hornady bullets for reloading capability but factory ammo is cheap enough as this rifle won't be a high volume plinker. It makes up into a handy little woods carbine; it's not a bean field rifle but will suffice for 90+% of the deer hunting that I do. Will be giving it a whirl in a couple of weeks....
Nice looking rig there...P.H.

Issue at present on Ammo is finding in stock. Even the Bullets,Brass n Dies are backordered on most all at Midway...
Which from what I be seen has the most listed so far.. n Yes seen the uppers but honestly didnt pay alot of attention there..at the time.. Will however recheck..

Latest posts