308 Win brass

DaveTN

Yep I got 6.5 CM and 308 SRP brass from them. The brass comes in a high quality, reusable ammo case. I have about 6 firings on 50 pcs that have been annealed each time. No signs of wearing out.
That's good. I'm not in the "buck a round" for brass category, just shoot range ammo anymore. But if they can compete with lapua in that category; its great. Why do you use SRP in .308? (I didn't search to see if that's been asked before, so I'll just blurt it out.)

nso123

That's good. I'm not in the "buck a round" for brass category, just shoot range ammo anymore. But if they can compete with lapua in that category; its great. Why do you use SRP in .308? (I didn't search to see if that's been asked before, so I'll just blurt it out.)
The SRP came from the Palma shooters. It basically lets your primer pockets live a little longer when you load it hot.

UTGrad

Longer primer pocket life plus I have a bunch of magnum SRP and it magnum SRP seems to come available a little more often.

Latest posts