3 Things you would take.

trealtree

What 3 things would you take with you to survive short or long term. These would be the 3 most important things in your mind that would help you best survive. I know the list could go on and on but lets keep it at 3 for now.

1. Silenced pellet gun

2. Magnesium Firestarter.

3. Knife

trealtree

Chief Tap-a-Keg said:
Do you prefer an answer for short term or long term?

Also I guess in order to be truthful and accurate with our answer we would need to know what type of terrain we would be trying to survive in.

It's all about the unknown. If a nuclear attack occured in Chorpus Christi,TX and the gulf stream was going to bring the fallout directly over tennessee we would have to head north and west. So I guess what I am looking for is 3 general purpose things for anywhere in N.America.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
22 rifle
fire starter (I would put about 10 bic lighters in a ziplock bag but didn't know if that would count as one or ten items)
fishing kit

trealtree

renegade50 said:
i dont like camping, done too much of it for a living for a long time..................... :)
other wise than that
1.rifle (it sucks being hungry)
2.8 x 10 foot tarp (it sucks being wet)
3.magnesium fire starter and knife (it sucks being cold and eating uncooked food)

and i better have plenty of ciggerettes cause things sound like they might get boring quick............. :D

That's 4 ;)

trealtree

renegade50 said:
trealtree said:
renegade50 said:
i dont like camping, done too much of it for a living for a long time..................... :)
other wise than that
1.rifle (it sucks being hungry)
2.8 x 10 foot tarp (it sucks being wet)
3.magnesium fire starter and knife (it sucks being cold and eating uncooked food)

and i better have plenty of ciggerettes cause things sound like they might get boring quick............. :D

That's 4 ;)
ok i leave the tarp and build a lean-to
why ya all gotta make things hard
what if i keep the knife inside the buttstockccleaning compartment of say an m16a2 rifle
can i take the tarp then??????????? :D :D :D

So let me get this straight. You will be taking.

1. M16a2 rifle

2. Knife

3. magnesium fire starter

?

How many and what type of .223 ammo?

trealtree

Its not just a camping forum according to the title. I posted this thread in reference to "Outdoor Survivial".

That would be one heavy arse gun with a 100 rd drum mag.

Latest posts